Online Video Marketing Solutions
Video marketing on the web is increasingly popular and effective. If you have a specific idea for a video,
we can help make that a reality. We can also assist you with
developing video concepts, including scheduling, logistics and budget.
Crown Point Solutions and our partners in the video industry can produce and direct video projects, write
scripts, build storyboards, find film/voice talent and edit video based on your individual needs. We can also
provide a professional photographer to accompany a video shoot to capture additional media resources for your website.
- Video is one of the best ways to interact with online viewers. Website visitors often look for and may even expect videos on a website. According to a 2011 Forrester Research report on video commerce, “once shoppers get to a website, video really encourages shoppers to linger longer, to look at more products, and to stay on sites a much longer time.”
- According to the Pew Internet and American Life Project survey from July 2011, “As of May 2011, 71% of online adults reported watching videos on a video-sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo.“
- According to comScore data from August 2011, “180 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in July for an average of 18.5 hours per viewer. The total U.S. Internet audience engaged in a record 6.9 billion viewing sessions.
Ways to Use Video on the Web
- Business Profile - A company overview on your website, explaining your business proposition, process, features or history. Draw your viewers in, letting customers peek behind the scenes to see how your company is unique from the competition. Interviews with company executives and key staff give your company more personality, authority and transparency to your customers.
- Video Ads, Product & Service Promotion - These videos are short and to the point, similar to television commercials in scope, and promote individual products, services or branding within areas of your company site.
- Event Marketing - Show your customers what it would be like to attend in person. Motion, action, sound and music come together to generate excitement and interest, communicating the experience as if they were there.
- Conversion - – Use this kind of video within a dedicated landing page to convert traffic from search engine marketing campaigns or pay-per-click web advertising.
- Search Engine Marketing - Design a focused video using search keywords and phrases for ranking in search engines to increase traffic to your site.
- Instructional - A series of one or more online sessions, seminars or webinars for educating customers in the use of your products.
- Case Studies - To show successful finished projects or client engagements highlighting your experience and quality of work.
- Customer Testimonials - Happy customers reflect what your company has done for them to help support the claims you make in your web pages.
- Marketing Collateral - – Include videos in your business multimedia kits, presentations and demonstrations for a more comprehensive view of your company.
- News & Announcements - Deliver a free online news experience to site visitors, company workforce, media organizations or general public to project your authority in the industry.
- Branding & Public Relations - Help shape the perception of your company and promote your brand to the community. Tell your side of the story for timely events and upcoming company initiatives, customer service issues or political campaigns.
- Corporate Communications - Broadcast end-of-year shareholder communications including comments by your CEO, Financial Director, Marketing Director and other executives.
- FAQ - Website videos can uniquely address frequently asked questions about your company, products and services.
- Fundraising & Non-Profit – Help promote your cause, charity or foundation with a professionally produced video that can be used during a fundraising event to attract donors and volunteers.
- Entertainment - Sometimes, it’s good to do something just because it’s fun! Clever ideas and humor can be the foundation for the next viral marketing video. Documentaries and storytelling can capture attention and attract more viewers as people tell their friends and promote your video for you.
Call 970-221-0082 today or fill out our contact form to schedule an initial consultation.